aspell and amiwm

Julio Recalde julio at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 6 12:46:52 PST 2001

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:50:48 -0500 (EST)
"Chris F.A. Johnson" <chris at home.com> wrote:

> egrep -sr 'XShapeEvent|ShapeNotify|ShapeBounding' /usr/include

I don't quite understand what's this for.

> XShapeEvent, ShapeNotify, and ShapeBounding are defined in
> /usr/include/X11/extensions/shape.h
>
> If you don't have that, on line 1383 change #ifdef HAVE_XSHAPE
> to #ifdef HAVE_XSHAPE_XX.

I tryed this man, main.c compiled smoothly, but then I got this error:

frame.c: In function `reshape_frame':
frame.c:136: `ShapeBounding' undeclared (first use in this function)
frame.c:136: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
frame.c:136: for each function it appears in.)
frame.c:137: `ShapeSet' undeclared (first use in this function)
frame.c:145: `ShapeUnion' undeclared (first use in this function)
frame.c: In function `reparent':
frame.c:244: `ShapeNotifyMask' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [frame.o] Error 1

Is there an answer or is it just bad luck? :-]

Cheers,

--
		Julio J. Recalde L.

Lejre, 06/03/01

"...y lo que no duele no sirve." -JR
"...me gusta abrir los ojos y estar vivo, tener que vermelas con la
resaca."-FP
"God blesses America, but He lives in Europe."-JR
"...cuidado con las mezclas, y a no desanimar!"-FP
"Si la vida te da la espalda..., tocale el culo!"
"Hasta lo bueno en exceso puede ser pejudicial"-Propaganda de Pilsen

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org