LPM - Linux from Scratch Package Manager

smaragdestes smaragdestes at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 31 17:39:57 PDT 2007

Hello,

I started to install LFS 6.2 and I read the hint about LPM. I've got
some difficulties finding the install-log CVS Version. The link doesn't
work. After using google i've found install-log version 1.9 but I
couldn't find the script mentioned in the hint. Maybe I doesn't need it
when I use install-log V1.9 but I think with the script it is a little
bit easyer to use install-log after installing software from source. I
would like to make such a script but I think I need some help. I hope
there is someone out there, a LFS crack, meaning a LFS expert who helps
poor little lfs beginners :-) Or someone who has experience with LPM.

Greetz

Björn-Helge
smaragdestes