[blfs-support] How does a morose person continue with BLFS?!

Yasser Zamani yasser.zamani at live.com
Sat Jul 14 20:52:14 PDT 2012

Hi there,
Unfortunately I'm almost morose! So, still, I could not finish even AccountsService-0.6.21, because not only I install even recommended packages but also I do tests completely! Recently I found out that in this first step, I have to install even some packages from desktop's packages e.g. Xorg, if I continue my obsession!
At first, why packeages dependencies are not rational such this?! at second, what do you recommend for a morose person to continue with BLFS? ;)
Thanks in advance!