[blfs-support] dbus error when running make on at-spi2-atk-2.4.0

James Pinto james.pinto at phoenixfusion.in
Thu Jul 19 12:33:23 PDT 2012

Hi

@Armin I tried to install at-spi2-core-2.4.2 while running system wide dbus
daemon
Make works fine
the make check fails(i ignore this) and then make install works

After that I try to install at-spi2-atk-2.4.0here even the make faails with
the above error that I posted.

@Ken
My machine has a wireless connection it works onmy host system Ubuntu.
I have already installed wpa_supplicant. I have also recompiled my kernel
after including the wifi card drivers for my card.
I checked the card name etc using lspci command which shows the wireless
card as Network controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR9285 Wireless
Network Adapter (PCI-Express) (rev 01), so i selected the driver and
recompiled my kernel and then installed wpa_suplicant and also wireless
tools and even network manager but when I boot into lfs I cant use my
wireless it desnt not show connected to wlan0

Regards
James

James Earnest Pinto
Director/CEO