[blfs-support] [Fwd: Error in BLS Python-2.7.3]

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed May 23 14:29:16 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 03:49:41PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> [...]
 A quick look at my local copy suggests it is in option tags, not
parameter tags, and the explanation says 'if you have installed...'

 If I'm correct, Marcos might wish to note that there are a lot of
optional explanations for switches we don't include in the book's
configure instructions.  On firefox, the parameter explanations
(things we mentioned above) are rendered differently from the option
explanations (other things that someone decided to explain).  ISTR
one is regular text, the other italic, but I'm sitting in front of a
tty at the moment).  For lynx, obviously they will look alike.