[blfs-support] libdrm-2.6.64 PKG_CHECK_MODULES syntax error

Sebastian Skjold Højsted sebastian at zebweb.dk
Sun Nov 15 15:05:48 PST 2015

So, i checked and double checked and tripple checked installing this specific package (PCIACCESS) and the rest of the packages - also i can see all the lib*.so files in their respective folders.

I still get the error - but funnily enough - if i comment out that specific part from the ./configure file it throws another error the next time it uses "PKG_CHECK_MODULES" - could there be something wrong with this function? i believe its part of the pkgconfig package - that i also installed and reinstalled several times

Any ideas?

/Sebastian