[blfs-support] drive --X-- BIOS --X-- GRUB --X-- booted system

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Sun May 15 14:09:22 PDT 2016

<sound of palm on forehead>

In my best Gilda Radner/Emily Ritella impersonation, let me say "Never
mind!"

I began writing out the sequence of everything I did and what the
results were in as much detail as I could muster.  I checked some little
detail in the process to make sure I was right, and then I noticed one
little oversight, after I'd been around the barn and back again.  Thing
is, I'd done it right once before, but then trying to fix another
apparent "issue", had undone it  Sigh.....

Sorry to waste your time.  8-(
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
(I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
:-)

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                          unladen european swallow