[blfs-support] GObject Introspection and a sense of development directions

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Sun May 22 14:50:51 PDT 2016

> This might be useful for you
>
> https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Projects/GObjectIntrospection?action=show&redirect=GObjectIntrospection

I had seen that.  That is what gave me a clue about what it does,
and why it might be something that may find broader use, ala GTK,
besides the number of optional dependencies in the book.  Have you
seen any evidence it's finding wide support in the development
community?  (I don't tend to get around much in those circles.  I
let the book blaze the trail. ;-) )

Any benefit to non-developers?
--
Paul Rogers