[blfs-support] Dependency chain

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Sun May 29 11:04:43 PDT 2016

The BLFS pages tell us the requirements for each package, upstream so to
say.  I'm finding myself grepping a package name root in the book
directory often enough because I want to know what a package supports,
downstream so to say.

I know it'd certainly be *possible* to put that in the book when
packages and their dependencies are updated.  Could the idea gain
"traction"?
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
(I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
:-)

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
                          love email again