[blfs-support] CJK fonts - what are people using ?

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 30 01:05:23 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-05-30 at 04:32 +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> "Which fonts do you guys use for CJK languages ?"

Japanese is the only CJK language I deal with - I can't read it, but I
work with Japanese translations of our software, so I need to be able
to at least display it correctly.

I use the IPAex font for that, though not for any particular reason -
it was just the one recommended by a website when I was trying to
figure out how to display Japanese text.

Simon.