[blfs-support] Dependency chain

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Mon May 30 14:11:31 PDT 2016

> I do not think this is reasonable for a couple of reasons.  First, we
> do not have the manpower to spend the time to figure that out. Second,
> it creates a maintenance nightmare because at every package update
> (often 3-5 per day, sometimes more), we would potentially need to to
> update the dependent packages for changes.

Really?  OK.  I don't know your process.  I figured it'd be trivial--as
you're updating each package, on each page you put a link to its
dependencies, just "click on it" and add the anchor pointing back.
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
(I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
:-)

--
http://www.fastmail.com - mmm... Fastmail...