[blfs-support] Reducing my contributions

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 20:37:24 PDT 2018

On 06/24/2018 08:53 PM, Ken Moffat wrote:
> I find it hard to believe that I can ever happily run anything
> except LFS (sysv), but I need to step further back.

Thank you for the heads up.  I completely understand and greatly
appreciate all you have contributed to this project.

I will also be away for a while starting June 27th.  It will be about
five weeks.  In that time I still plan to update LFS (system V only),
but for BLFS I will probably only only update the tickets as new package
versions are released.

When I get back in August, I intend to make major deletions in BLFS
including gnome, lxqt, chromium, in addition to other individual
packages I consider to be of marginal or infrequent use.

The next release of LFS/BLFS is scheduled for September, but unless
someone steps up, that will not include the systemd versions of the books.

   -- Bruce