[blfs-support] Reducing my contributions

Michael Shell list1 at michaelshell.org
Tue Jun 26 17:06:34 PDT 2018

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 02:53:59 +0100
Ken Moffat <zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I find it hard to believe that I can ever happily run anything
> except LFS (sysv), but I need to step further back.

  Ken,

Well, thanks so much for all your help. I've said it before, but I
believe that LFS/BLFS really is an important public service to the
world, and if it were possible, I think it would be fair for all
the people who contributed to the LFS/BLFS project would get some
type of (substantial) payment.

As far as Firefox goes, I sure hope someone either comes out with
a better/simplier/saner browser or that the existing alternative
browser project reach a point where they can replace it (well,
that does depend on the needs of each specific user).

Sometimes I've encountered bugs/changes in firefox in which I
suspect the developers are playing little jokes on us. Sure
seems that way sometimes.

  Cheers and take care,

  Mike