AW: AW: AW: AW: gcc 4.0.2 build error

Back Michael (extern) michael.back.ext at siemens.com
Thu Dec 8 23:59:57 PST 2005

Hi Jim,
I could do a irc from here - sorry!

The output - I have it done for lib and lib64

/lib/libc-*.so
GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.2, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-49).
Compiled on a Linux 2.4.20 system on 2005-05-18.
Available extensions:
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        linuxthreads-0.10 by Xavier Leroy
        The C stubs add-on version 2.1.2.
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
        NIS(YP)/NIS+ NSS modules 0.19 by Thorsten Kukuk
        Glibc-2.0 compatibility add-on by Cristian Gafton
        libthread_db work sponsored by Alpha Processor Inc
Thread-local storage support included.
<http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/bugs.html>.

/lib64/libc-*.so
GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.2, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-39).
Compiled on a Linux 2.4.20 system on 2005-05-18.
Available extensions:
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        linuxthreads-0.10 by Xavier Leroy
        The C stubs add-on version 2.1.2.
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
        libthread_db work sponsored by Alpha Processor Inc
        NIS(YP)/NIS+ NSS modules 0.19 by Thorsten Kukuk
Thread-local storage support included.
<http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/bugs.html>.

Thanks
 Michael