Problem running lazarus programs

Duncan Webb duncan-crosslfs at linuxowl.com
Fri Dec 9 08:23:31 PST 2005

Just wish to bump this question, I think that the problem is something
to do with the build of binutils as this gave more errors that it should
have done during the test phase. (maybe Ken can remember).

readelf shows quite a lot of information but I'm not sure where to look
in the output for signs of a problem.

On an LFS i386 6.1 system there are no problems running the lazarus
program.

In case anybody wants to know lazarus is a Delphi like front end to the
freepascal compiler.

Thanks,
Duncan