Test results

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 11 15:32:48 PST 2005

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Ken Moffat wrote:

> As I expected, no change to the glibc-32 errors (well, I haven't checked
> every line of the errors, but the catgets and localmake failures are still
> there).

  Meanwhile, the results from the autotools testsuites are starting to
worry me.  Halted autoconf after its testsuite, sure enough test 90 had
failed, but I couldn't get my head around it, so I saved the files and
repeated (rm, fresh untar).  A bit later, I went to check the log and
discovered that this time all of the tests had succeeded.

  Then I ran automake, and it passed all its tests.  Weird.