Error while configuring bash 3.1

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 13 14:10:27 PST 2005

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Jim Gifford wrote:

> I won't just trying to isolate the issues, so we can add notes. The ncurses
> thing is common to Redhat and Fedora, from what I can see. So this may be
> another one of those.
>
> Team,
>   Should we add this fixes, or create a Errata page with these issues.

  I'd prefer to see an Errata page only for issues that come to light
after a release, in other words, our errors that got in a release, and
upstream vulnerabilities.

  If the instructions need to be altered for some hosts, I don't have a
problem with that, or perhaps listing it as an option that gets
explained even though it isn't used, the way blfs does in for example
gtk+-1.2 with '--with-xinput=xfree'.  Perhaps with a note that it
applies to fedora (or osx, or sun, or whatever).