Pending Changes to temp-system and temp-tools

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Mon Dec 19 12:38:51 PST 2005

We are currently working on the following:

    Only build the 64 bit libraries in temp-system, the 32 bit ones are
not required. - Verified

    Moving perl and texinfo from temp-tools to temp-system
       We have a way to cross-compile perl, so we can complete the glibc
build in final-system

    Renaming temp-tools to testsuite-tools
       Since this section is truly about testsuites only now

If you would like to see the rendered differences, you can view them on
my website.

http://documents.jg555.com

Please comment on the changes, I would like to get them in ASAP, but
there needs to be a discussion about the possible impact of these changes.

--
------
jim at linuxfromscratch.org
lfs at jg555.com