MIPS multilib cross-compiler build fails

Michael J. Hammel cross-lfs at graphics-muse.org
Thu Dec 22 13:01:55 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 12:46 -0800, Jim Gifford wrote:
> Michael,
>     I did some research in your issue. I did a search on google and
> found out crosstools had the same issue. I'll talk with Dan Kegal about it.

Yeah, I found his matrix and the build logs that showed the same problem
before I posted to CLFS.  But I couldn't find anything about how to fix
it.  Hopefully he has some ideas.  I didn't try writing him.

I'll be around till 5pm Central time at work and can try this again at
home over the holidays.  I have the same environment (FC3) at home.  Let
me know what Dan has to say.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |   Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.