Libtool Issues

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Sat Dec 24 10:36:55 PST 2005

Just been noticing a lot of improper link with libraries outside of what
is in LFS. I found a base patch to fix the issue, but we need to take it
further. The base patch I found was this one
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/libtool/libtool-1.5.18-multilib.patch?rev=1.1&view=auto
and what I have modified it to is
http://ftp.jg555.com/libtool-1.5.22-multilib-1.patch

Needs some work and testing. I'm looking for community support to work
on this along with all the developers. If you notice a hack I put into
the shadow pages fixes the issues, but going through more of the BLFS
packages, the problem comes across even more.

Thank you all for support Cross-LFS and let us all work through this
situation.

--
------
jim at linuxfromscratch.org