bison section 10

Justin justinwhelan at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Dec 28 03:25:16 PST 2005

Joe Ciccone wrote:

>Yea, g++ is looking in the wrong place for headers, but why. if you pass
>-I/usr/include/c++/4.0.2 or whatever the dir is that iostream exists in.
>Does it work? If it does i'd check the last compilation of gcc.

hi, i ran it with

"g++ -I/usr/include/c++/4.0.2"

and got extra errors refering to bits/###.h so then i added

"g++ -I/usr/include/c++/4.0.2 -I/usr/include/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"

which is where the bits dir lives, and this works. I seem to remember
something about bits/ being mentioned earlier but cannot find it. should
i just add the 2 includes to CXXFLAGS or  is there something else going
wrong. I have re-ran gcc install and everything  is still the  same.

Cheers,

Justin Whelan