About SBUs and disk usage.

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 7 12:24:52 PST 2005

El Lunes, 7 de Noviembre de 2005 21:21, Jim Gifford escribió:
> The only chapters that can get SBU's is the final-system, due to our
> build method. So I don't really think SBU's is going to be a good
> measurement system here in cross-lfs.
>
> I'm all for dropping them altogether. Anyone have any suggestions.

SBUs is clearly feasibles only for final system and I think that it will vary
notabily from arch to arch.

Disk usage may depend also on the arch.

For consinstency, all archs or none should contain that info.

IMHO, is better to full remove it that have missing or wrong dades.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia