About SBUs and disk usage. CONCLUSION

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 8 10:50:28 PST 2005

El Lunes, 7 de Noviembre de 2005 20:42, M.Canales.es escribió:

After review the comments about this issue, look like the consensus is to
remove that info, at least up to decide a feasible method to do the
measurements and to have volunteers to keep the values up-to date for all
archs.

Then, I will start removing the related text from the books.

If someone what to do the measurements for some arch, maybe we could to place
that info as an appendix into the related arch's book. Sending it as plain
text is enought.  The needed info is:

.- Host
.- Target
.- If following the "boot" or "chroot" way
.- Method used to measure SBUs and disk usage
.- The values for each package build

I hope the we could find a way to re-add that info for all archs in a not very
far future.

Regards.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia