x86_64 multilib book suggestion

Stan Sander ssande at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 9 09:34:01 PST 2005

As I mentioned in a earlier post this morning, I have recently completed
my first ever LFS build, which just happend to be the CLFS multilib.
The one thing that tripped me up was the IA_32 emulation in the kernel
build.  Having only dealt with 32-bit systems at that level in the past,
the menu choice of emulation never appeared.  Do you guys think the
IA_32 emulation might be worth a quick mention in the multilib book at
least?

--
Stan Sander - CSU Special Projects  (505)284-4915
ASAP, LLC, Contractor assigned to Sandia National Laboratories

Microsoft: You've got questions. We've got a dancing paperclip.