Glibc and installation of locale

go moko gomoko at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 23:51:21 PST 2005

I agree, but 10.3.1 and 10.4.1, which are the
installation of Glibc in 32 and 64 bits, clearly
indicate this, with border and yellow background
color:
Important
In this section, the test suite for Glibc is
considered critical. Do not skip it under any
circumstance

So perhaps should this be removed from the CLFS book,
because it can trouble if these tests fail in some
manner.
What do you think?