Questions on bzip2

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 19 16:25:34 PST 2005

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, go moko wrote:

> Just to know, does BCLFS (cross-BLFS) exist? I don't
> find anything written on it.

  I started to document what I'd built for x86_64-64 and ppc, but then I
realised I've got an unresolved alsa issue on ppc (no soundcard on my
x86_64 box), and my versions of glibc are somewhat behind the book so it
isn't really going to help anybody.  For x86_64 (multilib) I'm as much
in the dark as everybody else.

  For specific questions, ask.  Otherwise, particularly on multilib, keep
a note of what gets installed and if necessary check it is indeed 32-bit
or 64-bit.