System User/Group consistency between CLFS/BLFS.

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Sat Nov 19 19:57:48 PST 2005

Randy,
    We the Cross-LFS development team made a conscious decision to make
this change. Like I have said numerous times the books are guidelines
not strict compliance to standards.

    As far as the FAM thing goes, I could care less, it was just a point
I was trying to bring up, BLFS doesn't listen to the community anymore.
It seems your the one who has the grudge.

    What needs to happen is a nice discussion to take place. Which is
impossible with the various attitudes in place. But until that can
happen CLFS, will follow what we have set forward, and will continue to
do what's best for CLFS.

--
------
jim at linuxfromscratch.org