"What's New for..." pages

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 20 04:25:46 PST 2005

Hi!

Trying to clean-up the list of patches I'm noticing some inconsistencies on
the  "What's New for..." pages (missing entries of entries for unused
patches).

Thinking on that, against what is compared CLFS to decide what is new?

At this moment there is no CLFS book released, then, or all is considered now
and that pages should be dropped for now, or we must to use LFS-6.1.1 to
compare against (LFS-SVN isn't an option due that is a moving target, thus
that pages must will be redo after each LFS-SVN package/patche update.)

I'm for dropping that files until release the first CLFS stable book, then
re-add it to compare against previous CLFS books.

What do you think?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia