grub segmentation fault

jstipins at umich.edu jstipins at umich.edu
Fri Nov 25 17:07:38 PST 2005

Either way, it still segfaults.

While exploring this issue, I found a dead symbolic link from the ncurses-5.5
installation... the /lib/libcurses.a link doesn't get moved to /usr/lib with
everything else.  I fixed this, but it didn't seem to make a difference with
the grub problem (not a surprise, since the problem seems to be with
dynamically
linked libs, not statically linked ones).

-Janis