udev rules

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 27 21:50:00 PST 2005

Jim Gifford wrote these words on 11/27/05 23:38 CST:
> That's one of the reasons we have created the TODO list. So everyone
> knows what we are working on.

So, you expect folks to check out the SVN, or download a tarball
so they can read a TODO list and see what you're working on?

A bit much, huh? Why not just start opening up just a bit? It
shouldn't be that folks have to go out of their way to see what
all is going on in the projects. None of the other projects seem
to be that way. Keep in mind that it was a few months ago when
you announced that cross-lfs was ready for wordsmithing and
there weren't really many anticipated changes going to happen.

If there is something that needs to be changed, discussed or
whatever, it is put out in the open on the mailing list. Folks
then have a chance to see and comment. I can't remember really
any *development* being discussed on the cross-lfs list. There's
been some technical issues recently, with folks having some
issues, but there's been no real development discussed that I
can remember.

--
Randy

23:42:00 up 64 days, 9:06, 3 users, load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.21