udev rules

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Sun Nov 27 22:22:01 PST 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:

>So, you expect folks to check out the SVN, or download a tarball
>so they can read a TODO list and see what you're working on?

Randy give me a break, we just added that today, I haven't talked to
Justin about adding a link
yet. Calm down. People can view it via viewcvs.

>If there is something that needs to be changed, discussed or
>whatever, it is put out in the open on the mailing list. Folks
>then have a chance to see and comment. I can't remember really
>any *development* being discussed on the cross-lfs list. There's
>been some technical issues recently, with folks having some
>issues, but there's been no real development discussed that I
>can remember.

Development was done pretty much before we became an official project.
Right now we are fixing some specific issues.
Text updates, bootloaders, and the nagging modules issue with architectures.

--
------
jim at linuxfromscratch.org
lfs at jg555.com