PPC question

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 29 17:05:05 PST 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Jim Gifford wrote:

> Ken,
>   I've been working on the book structure, so if you have any questions let
> me know.

  What I've looked at seems fine.  Somebody has been busy, as if he
expects to release before Christmas ;)

  I hope to start a fresh cycle of testing towards the end of this week
(particularly for multilib bzip2 instructions, glibc-32 locale tests,
and perhaps the initial gettext/msgfmt and gettext-64 gawk test, also
x86_64-64 for the binutils ld tests).  I expect my G5 will join in for
ppc32 next week.