Additional List - cross-lfs-dev re-request

Matt Darcy lfs-list at projecthugo.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 02:31:00 PDT 2006

Chaps,

I know this was denied on the first time of asking, but I'd like to
re-request that we re-request a cross-lfs-dev list so that development
and support can be split out, I'm working around the place at the moment
and I'm struggling to keep on top of my mail (pretty basic mutt rules).
When I'm in this position I'd find it easy to ignore the support
requests and just keep up to date with dev discussion so that when I can
return I don't have to catch up and dev and can drop back into support

Any chance we can re-request this. Blfs doesn't suffer this because blfs
support is handled on lfs support but even blfs has its own dev list,
its not an "I want" but I'd really like to seperate the two functions.

Matt