BOOK Makefile

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 15:14:44 PDT 2006

I was looking at the makefile and thought it might be nice to have a
makefile capable of rendering specific parts of the book as well as in
parallel, so I give you http://www.crazyeyesoft.com/Makefile.joe . I
don't want to commit this to trunk even as Makefile.joe unless some
people have a look at it. When I was testing this I noticed that the
text book doesn't render. Even with the origional Makefile, I get the
same error with both makefiles, Can someone else out there try make text
and let me know if it fails or succedes. We might have something to fix.
There is nothing wrong with the current Makefile. This is just an
enhancement.