r1373 - / trunk/BOOK trunk/BOOK/cross-tools trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/64 trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/common trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/mips trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/mips64 trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/mips64-64 trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/multilib trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/ppc trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/sparc64 trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/sparc64-64 trunk/BOOK/final-system/mips trunk/BOOK/final-system/mips64 trunk/BOOK/final-system/sparc64-64 trunk/BOOK/final-system/x86_64-64

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 13 18:11:57 PDT 2006

Jim Gifford wrote:
> These particular changes we are making right now a major impacting ones,
> because it affects GLIBC and GCC, and a lot of us have been doing
> testing. If you want details about our testing, all you have to do is
> ask, and I can provide you with all the data you need. But I'm not going
> to waste time just submitting fodder to the list.

Submitting fodder? Explaining new caveats or new aspects that affect the
entire build is fodder?

All I am saying is that I don't always have time to jump on IRC, search
through the logs of your chats, or run my own tests - but I *am* very
much interested in new developments *and* the reasons behind those
decisions. That's why I'm subscribed to this mailing list, and I'm sure
that holds true for several others. Is it too much to ask to share what
you know or discover?

--
JH