r1373 - [....]

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 13 18:16:25 PDT 2006

Jeremy Utley wrote:
> You chose to jump all over Jim for a package upgrade that has been
> planned for quite some time.  I don't know about anyone else, but in
> my opinion, that's uncool.

I did politely ask. Read the beginning thread again. I said nothing that
was jumping all over Jim. All I said was "What's this about?" The
"nothing is shared on this list" is not aimed solely at Jim and is a
related side point. Perhaps you'd understand my position if you kept
yourself away from IRC for a month and tried to keep up with CLFS solely
through the mailing list.

As far as looking in the book, yes I could have done it, and probably
should have. But seeing a log that says a certain page is removed seems
pretty straightforward.

--
JH