r1373 - / trunk/BOOK trunk/BOOK/cross-tools trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/64 trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/common trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/mips trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/mips64 trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/mips64-64 trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/multilib trunk/BOOK/cross-tools/

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 06:48:49 PDT 2006

On 4/13/06, Jeremy Utley <jerutley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/13/06, Jeremy Huntwork <jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>
> > I've counted 9 emails that, in the last 2 weeks or so got no response at
> > all.
>
> April 5:  Matt (ikonia) requests a second list for support-related
> inquiries - a request which, according to my understanding, was
> already denied by those responsible for administering Belg.

I'm only an observer here, but I would like to mention that there is
not any development discussion on this mailing list.  The only way I
can find information about what is being planned or what the current
issues are is to read the IRC logs.  (I didn't realize there was as
much activity in the bugs.  I'll look there as well.)

The request to add a second list for support questions would seem to
be redundant since that is the main purpose of this list.  To me, it
would make more sense to add a clfs-book or clfs-commits list since
receiving all of the commits seems to bother people.  Then again,
since the development isn't discussed here, that may be a bad idea.

I'm not trying to bash anyone.  It would be nice to see more things
discussed on list, though.

--
Dan