r1373 - [...]

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 07:37:27 PDT 2006

On 4/14/06, Jim Gifford <lfs at jg555.com> wrote:
> Dan and Jeremy,
>     Everything we are doing is listed in our trac tickets. We are not
> doing anything to hide what we are doing and we are not developing
> anything that is not listed in the tickets.

Just want to drop a note while I've got your attention.  The udev
booting problems[1] (swapon fails) have been dealt with in the
udev_update branch.  As you've found out, the simple loop just waiting
a period of time isn't reliable.  See the discussion here:

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/1720

I realize you don't have to do it that way, but no need to reinvent the wheel.

[1] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ircd/logs/cross-lfs-2006-04-13

--
Dan