Headers Script 00.26

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Sat Apr 15 11:15:42 PDT 2006

First off, I want to thank all the people who have been working with me
to make this a successful start to this project.

We will be opening up headers.cross-lfs.org very soon so we can start to
track the development of this script to sanitize the raw headers.

I wanted to give every a status update on what we have done up to this
point.

1   We will no longer link to outside headers from any of the LIBC
libraries.
2   We will accept patches only accompanied with an explanation or the error

I also need someone to help me come up with a description of the project
to put into the wiki.

Thank you all

Here's the link to the latests script and sanitzed headers

http://ftp.jg555.com/headers/headers
http://ftp.jg555.com/headers/linux-headers-2.6.16.5.tar.bz2