cross-lfs.org Annoucement

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Tue Apr 18 08:08:20 PDT 2006

David Fix wrote:
> You know, I just can't get to that website at all.  I've been trying for the
> last few days, and no go...  No pings, no nothing...  Any strange firewall
> rules set up on that machine that would stop me from getting in?  :)  I'm
> resolving it as 209.172.44.8.

Wow, that is very strange.  Can you access lfs-matrix.net?  I checked
the server and trac is running fine right now...so sorry, don't know
what to tell you.  We have a mirror, which has everything except a svn
browser available here:

http://clfs.be-linux.org/

My server 209.172.44.8 doesn't have any silly firewall rules that would
block you.  Don't know...

Justin