Hello

HELLO browny3k at mail.com
Tue Apr 18 23:51:10 PDT 2006

 DEAR FRIEND,

MY NAME IS JOSEPH BROWN,A MERCHANT IN DUBAI,IN THE U.A.E.

I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH ESOPHAGEAL CANCER WHICH WAS DISCOVERED VERY LATE,DUE TO MY LAXITY INCARING FOR MY HEALTH.IT HAS DEFILED ALL FORMS OF MEDICINE,AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE ONLY ABOUT A FEW MONTHS TO LIVE,ACCORDING TO MEDICAL EXPERTS.

I HAVE NEVER PARTICULARLY LIVE MY LIFE SO WELL,AS I NEVER REALLY CARED FOR ANYONE NOT EVEN MYSELF BUT MY BUSINESS.

THOUGH I AM VERY RICH,BUT WAS NEVER GENEROUS,I WAS ALWAYS HOSTILE TO PEOPLE AND I ONLY FOCUS ON MY BUSINESS AS THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I CARED FOR.

BUT NOW I REGRET ALL THIS AS I NOW KNOW THAT THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN JUST WANTING TO HAVE OR MAKE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD.

I BELIEVE WHEN GOD GIVES ME A SECOND CHANCE TO COME TO THIS WORLD I WOULD LIVE MY LIFE IN A DIFFRENT WAY FROM HOW I HAVE LIVED BEFORE.NOW THAT GOD HAS CALLED ME THROUGH THIS WAY I HAVE WILLED AND GIVEN MOST OF MY PROPERTIES AND ASSETS TO MY IMMEDIATE AND EXTENDED FAMILY AND AS WELL AS FEW CLOSE FRIENDS.

I WANT GOD TO BE MERCIFUL TO ME AND ACCEPT MY SOUL AND SO,I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE ALMS TO CHARITY ORGANISATIONS,AS I WANT THIS TO BE ONE OF THE LAST GOOD DEEDS I DID ON EARTH.

SO FAR,I HAVE DISTRIBUTED MONEY TO SOME CHARITY ORGANISATIONS IN THE U.A.E ALGERIA AND MALAYSIA.NOW THAT MY HEALTH HAS DETERIORATED SO BADLY,I CANNOT DO THIS MYSELF ANYMORE.

I ONCED ASKED MY FAMILY MEMBERS TO CLOSE ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS AND DISTRIBUTE THE FUNDS WHICH I HAVE THERE TO CHARITY ORGANISATION IN BULGARIA AND PAKISTAN,THEY REFUSED AND KEPT THE MONEY TOTHEMSELVES.

HENCE,I DO NOT TRUST THEM ANYMORE,AS THEY SEEM NOT TO BE CONTENDED WITH WHAT I HAVE LEFT FOR THEM THE LAST OF THE FUNDS WHICH NO ONE KNOWS OF IS THE HUGE CASH DEPOSIT OF THIRTY FIVE MILLION DOLLERS($35,000,000,00) IN EUROPE WITH A CARGO SHIPPING/SECURITY FIRM.

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN BE OF GOOD HELP TO DISPATCH THIS FUNDS TO CHARITY ORGANISATIONS.

I HAVE SET ASIDE 10%FOR YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE.

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AS YOU HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE A BOLD STEP TO HEAL THE WORLD WITH ME OR EVEN IN MY DEMISE...

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE MAIL BOX ,AS I WILL ONLY BE BUSY
ACCESSING MY PRIVATE BOX browny3k at mail.com , WAITIMNG FOR YOUR REPLY.

BEST REGARDS,

JOSEPH