compiling xorg 7.0.0 on multilib

Michael Wiederhold michi_w2001 at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 26 12:32:18 PDT 2006

> >  I tried a different approach now and removed the
> "load "dri"" line from
> > xorg.conf. And now I don't get the dri error
> anymore but the server
> > still crashes with the rest of the message like
> before:

>  Are you using an unpatched gcc-4.1.0 ?

I'm using gcc 4.0.3 with all the patches from the
x86-64-multilib book

Now I removed all the "load" commands from xorg.conf
and I only get the Backtraces and "Caught Signal 11.
Server aborting". The point is: I still get an error.

I was planning to rebuild CLFS with gcc4.1.0 and maybe
I should just see if it works then?