ppc64, was Re: r1123

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 2 09:13:34 PST 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:05:27AM -0800, Jim Gifford wrote:
> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Please give cross-lfs, it's own bugzilla.

I think perhaps you misunderstood me. This weekend, as Bruce announced,
we will be swapping out Bugzilla and ViewCVS with Trac. It will be
pretty much exactly what is in the current prototype wiki, only moved
over to Belgarath. In the current prototype, CLFS already has a
Ticketing system (what Trac calls the equivalent of Bugzilla). See:

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/clfs/  and click on 'Tickets'. In the
Trac setup, each subproject has a separate and distinct trac
environment, meaning it has its own wiki, its own ticketing system, and
its own repository browser. So when the swap happens this weekend, CLFS
will get all of that.

Sound good? :)

--
JH