udevsend: main: error sending message: Connection refused

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Sun Feb 5 19:34:14 PST 2006

On Sunday 05 February 2006 20:42, Jim Gifford wrote:
> You don't need those rules John. Use the package we have at
> http://ftp.jg555.com/udev, this has all the rules and everything needed
> for a 2.6.15+greg kh's patch or a 2.6.16-rc{1,2} series kernel.

OK, Fetching a 2.6.16-rc2 kernel now and have the new udev tarball. Is it
fairly straight forward to drop these into what I've currently build from the
20061030 book, or should I re-build from the newer book, substituting these
where appropriate?

Just when I was getting used to module loading, someone had to go and change
everything (-;

Thanks again for all the hard work you put into these books! As John Lennon
said, "Power to the People!"

Cheers,

	John Gay