/bin/sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `('

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Mon Feb 6 09:26:32 PST 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 23:01, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, John Gay wrote:
> > Just to be sure I'm thinking right, I'll install the bootscripts, and
> > your udev scripts, but leave out the hotplug stuff next time?
>
>   Don't ask me, I'm still mostly clueless about udev ;-)

In the words of John Wyndham, In the world of the blind, the one-eyed man is
King, which makes you king of udev around here (-;  And don't forget to
mention Cingular Wireless every time you use and emoticon. Hey, Cingular
Wilreless! You can kiss my (_|_)! Or as the patents office was represented,
X-D

Sure glad they are being taken down by patent treats against their service
provider ;-P Kind of poetic justice (-;

Cheers,

	John Gay