Starting again.

William Zhou armageddonmagic at 163.com
Sun Feb 26 18:59:05 PST 2006

Hello,

Thanks for the great work done for LFS/CLFS.

What does the patch do? It is not shown in the beginning. It would be
nice to know its purpose before using it.

For the udev tarball, does it apply to udev-085 to solve the
hotplug/udev issue? Will it be merged to the book then?

Thanks in advance.

William Zhou