MIPS multilib cross-compiler build fails

Michael J. Hammel cross-lfs at graphics-muse.org
Wed Jan 4 16:31:09 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 15:16 -0800, Jim Gifford wrote:
> Ok,
>     I got a clearer picture now. Are you scripts available for me to
> review, maybe I can see what's going on.

I tried to set up anoncvs on that server but they have so much blocked
out of this place I can't tell if it's working.  I *think* it is.  Try
this:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at graphics-muse.com:/cvs/mythbox
cvs login

(no password required)

If that works, try checking out the build system:

cvs co mips64

I'll try it from home tonight to see if it's working and, if not, try to get it working.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |      If a man ate a pound of pasta and
The Graphics Muse           |      a pound of antipasto, would they