MIP lib64 fails - ABI is not compatible

Michael J. Hammel cross-lfs at graphics-muse.org
Mon Jan 9 13:05:05 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 11:42 -0800, Jim Gifford wrote:
> Looks like it's picking up binutils might not be multilib friendly. Was
> binutils built with multilib support?

Yep, it was.  But this was my bad - I didn't clean out the N32 build
completely before starting the 64bit build *and* I hadn't aplied all the
patches.  I just reran it (correctly) and it completed successfully.
Now:  on to the rebuild of gcc!  Woohoo!   :-)
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |   I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.