Cross LFS and UTF-8

Matt Darcy lfs-list at projecthugo.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 07:30:01 PST 2006

> I hope this clears up some points, any of the other CLFS devs want to
> speak on this, please do. This has been a very good conversation, I hope
> we can continue to have more of these in the future.

I can only second what Jim has said.

Having read a lot of the information discussed in IRC last night, and
the recent posts on both the lfs-dev and the cross-lfs dev its clear
that this issue, awkward as it has been has given the projects an
awareness of each others existance in that one effects the other.

Looks productive guys !

Matt