Cross LFS and UTF-8

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Wed Jan 18 09:41:25 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Jim Gifford wrote:
>
>> IRC logs are available to the public. That was the point of the
>> logger. http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ircd/logs
>>

> Sorry, but I don't remember this being announced anywhere, which would
> have been helpful. If there was and I missed, it, I apologize.
>
> --
> JH
No problem buddy, that was one of the reasons for the logger, but like I
have stated numerous times, only situations are discussed via IRC any
development will be posted. Ie the udev rules and utf-8 like we have
done on the list. Plus what I would like to do is setup a weekly IRC
discussion of CLFS issues in IRC that anyone can put in their input.
Then we could publish the discussion into a summarized email for
everyone to read.

--
------
jim at linuxfromscratch.org